Following is a short list of names from the khulafa (deputies) of Hazrat Shaykh Muhammad Tāhir Bakhshi Naqshbandi Hanafi Maturidi, popular with the name Sajjan Sāeen, the leading shaykh of Naqshbandi tariqah in Pakistan. He has about 400 deputies who are spreading his spiritual mission and his tariqah in Pakistan and abroad.
- Hazrat Sāhibzādah Muhammad Ja‘far Sādiq Naqshbandi, Khwaja Sajjan Sāeen’s elder son, Dargāh Allāhābād Sharīf
- Hazrat Allāma Rafīq Ahmad Fazali Tāhiri Naqshbandi, maternal grandson of great Naqshbandi shaykh Hazrat Pir Fazal Ali Shāh Qureshi (d. 1935)
- Hazrat Maulana Deedah Dil Ghaffāri Tāhiri Naqshbandi (Larkana), maternal grandson of great Naqshbandi shaykh Hazrat Khwaja Abdul Ghaffār Fazali Naqshbandi alias Pīr Mithā
- Hazrat Allama Muhammad Jamīl Abbāsi Tāhiri Naqshbandi, nephew of Hazrat Sajjan Sāeen and maternal grandson of Hazrat Khwaja Allah Bakhsh Ghaffāri Naqshbandi, Dargāh Allāhābād Sharīf
- Hazrat Allama Mufti Muhammad Idrees Dāhiri Tāhiri Naqshbandi, a great Islamic scholar, preacher, poet and author of numerous books including a 9-volume Tafsir of the Holy Quran
- Hazrat Maulana Riasat Ali Tāhiri Naqshbandi, resides in Narowal and Sialkot
- Hazrat Sayyid Muhammad Ismā‘īl Shāh Tāhiri Naqshbandi, Dargāh Tāhiri, Rawalpindi
- Hazrat Mufti Abdur-Rahmān Tāhiri Bakhshi Ghaffāri Naqshbandi, residing at Allahabad sharif, who was first awarded khilafah by Hazrat Pīr Mithā (d.1964)
- Hazrat Maulana Qamar ul-Hashmi Tāhiri Naqshbandi, currently residing in UK
- Hazrat Maulana Muhammad Masoom Habibi Tāhiri Naqshbandi, resides at Sanawan near Multan
- Hazrat Allāma Mufti Habīb-ur-Rahmān Gabol Tāhiri Naqshbandi, alias Habīb Bakhshī, Dargāh Allāhābād Sharīf
Some of the khulafa of Hazrat Shaykh Muhammad Tāhir Bakhshi Naqshbandi currently reside in foreign countries including UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Australia, China and USA.
Following are some of the notable deputies of Sajjan Saeen who have left this mortal world:
- Hazrat Sayyid Muhammad Jee’al Shah Jīlāni Tāhiri Naqshbandi, Jacobabad (died 2015)
- Hazrat Hājī Khair Muhammad Abbāsī Tāhiri Naqshbandi, Hyderabad (died 2011)
- Hazrat Maulana Fateh Muhammad Soomro alias Bedār Morai, a writer with many published works.
- Hazrat Allāma Muhammad Dāūd Shar-Baloch Tāhiri Naqshbandi (died 1999). He was a great scholar and shaykh, and had been a khalifa of Pīr Mitthā, Sohnā Sāeen and Sajjan Sāeen.
- Hazrat Maulana Ghulām Qādir Memon Tāhiri Bakhshi Ghaffāri Naqshbandi. He has been a khalifa of Hazrat Pīr Mithā, Hazrat Sohna Saeen and Hazrat Sajjan Saeen.
- Hazrat Maulana Sardār Ahmad Ghaffāri Bakhshi Tāhiri Naqshbandī, Bucheki, Nankana Sahib District, Punjab (died 2016). He was a renowned shaykh in Punjab.
- Hazrat Allāma Mufti Muhammad Ramzān Lākho Tāhiri Naqshbandi, Karachi. He was a great Islamic scholar and preacher.
- Hazrat Allāma Qārī Muhammad Dāūd Lākho Tāhiri Naqshbandi, Tando Allahyar, Sindh, Pakistan.
- Hazrat Maulana Zafarullah Tāhiri Naqshbandi, USA (died 2008)